Looking for a tasty and healthy dessert ready in less than 10 minutes? This recipe is for you!
Ingredients (for 4 little portions):
- 400 ml natural yogurt
- 1/2 pineapple
- 5-7 mint leaves (you can also try basil)
- 10 -12 Spéculoos (or any other dry biscuits)
- Lemon juice
Let's start cooking:
- Clean the pineapple and dice it in little cubes. Season it with lemon juice and minced mint leaves.
- Grind the spéculoos in a blender or with a rolling pin.
- Start assembling in dessert bowls or glasses: one layer of yogurt, one layer of pineapple tartar, one thin layer or spéculoos crumbles ans then repeat: yogurt, pineapple, spéculoos. Serve it immediately or keep in the fridge up to two days.