Today I want to share an idea of a spring breakfast, so tasty and fresh, you can feel summer is coming! It is very healthy and full of vitamins, and it is ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 250 g fresh pineapple
- Young spinach leaves
- 1 green apple
- 2 eggs (the fresher it is, the better)
- 1 tomato
- 2 toast slices
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt, pepper
- Ice cubes (optional)
Let's start cooking
- Put a large pan with water to boil.
- Put half of the avocado in a bowl for the guacamole, mince it with a fork, add the finely diced tomatoes, the olive oil and some drops or lemon juice (for the avocado not to get black). Mix it well together and season to your taste.
- In a blender bowl put the other half of avocado, the spinach leaves, pineapple, peeled apple quarters, add 3 Tb cold water, some ice cubes and mix well.
- Toast the bread in the toaster, in the oven or even in a pan.
- When the water starts to boil, adjust the heat: it should simmer for the eggs to poach, otherwise it will boil to hard and break down.Break each egg in a small cup. Make large circles in the simmering water with a wooden spoon, and when the water starts to turn, gently put one egg in the middle of this tornado. Let it poach for 3 minutes. Get it out with a skimmer, and put it on a paper towel. Let the water to start simmer again and then repeat with the other egg.
- Coat the toasts with guacamole and then put the egg on top. Season with a pinch of fresh grounder pepper.
- Serve with a glass of fresh green smoothie.